First of all, I apologize that we have not done well at updating the blog. To give you a quick recap of last week, I received my protein results late in the day last Wednesday, and the number was 442 (basically stable from what it had been previously). So, the great news is that everything seems to be staying stable, and the baby continues to look great.
Today, I went back to the doctor for another non-stress test. The baby continues to be quite a wiggle worm during the tests but the heart rate looks great. We have another ultrasound scheduled for next Monday to get an update on how the baby is growing so that should be interested. Also, I had another round of blood work drawn today. I probably won't have those results back until Wednesday of this week. I actually got a week off from doing a 24-hour urine test so I won't have any more protein results until next week.
Also, my doctor was off today so I saw another doctor in the practice. Since we made it to our original goal of 34 weeks (which is today!), I was trying to determine our plan going forward. At this point, as far as we can tell, the goal is trying to get both the baby and I to 37 weeks and then they will schedule an induction from there. But as always, any small change in my blood work, protein levels, baby's growth, etc. can change the entire plan! The joys of being on bed rest!
Again, we are so thankful for all of our friends and family who have been so generous during this time. God is continuing to bless us, and we are so thankful for His provision. Hope that you all have a wonderful week!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment