I wanted to give a quick update about my doctor's appointment today. My non-stress test went very well - the baby was very active as usual. Also, at all of my appointments, they also do a quick check for protein. Today, I had a protein level of +1 (which basically means that my protein level is most likely between 300 - 600). This is really no change over what it has been.
Next Monday will be the next crucial date in this process as I will have more lab work done, I will complete another 24-hour urine analysis to get a more accurate count of the amount of protein, I will have another non-stress test, I will have an ultrasound to see how the baby is growing, and I will have another appointment with my doctor. We would appreciate your prayers next Monday morning during all of those appointments that everything continues to stay stable with my body and that the baby is continuing to grow well.
Also, let's hope that my blood pressure stays low tonight during the K-State game! A first round win in the NCAA Tournament would definitely help lift my spirits! :) Go Cats!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment