Saturday, March 8, 2008
Go Cats!
Okay - so the highlight of my Saturday is hopefully going to be a Wildcat victory at Iowa State today so I thought I would title today's blog accordingly! :) Yesterday was fairly uneventful - it was nice to hear Lydia playing downstairs during the day, but we quickly learned that it didn't work too well if I was lying on the couch in the living room because she thought that Mommy was fair game. So, I spent most of the day in our bedroom. I can't believe that this is already my 13th day on bed rest - each day brings us closer to a healthy baby! A friend of ours is coming over today to help finish hanging everything up in Lydia's new room so I think that Brian and I are feeling more and more prepared for the new baby. And thanks to everyone that has been so generous about offering to bring meals, hang out with me, calling on the phone, etc. It has definitely made a difference! You all mean so much to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment