Well - I thought I would post a new blog today. I am very grateful to be home and to have familiar surroundings, but I have also come to realize that there were certain things that were easier about being in the hospital. It was nice to see a human face (even if it was a nurse coming to draw my blood) every few hours, and I have learned that being at home but not being able to actually "do" anything at home can drive me crazy! But I am trying to keep up a positive attitude. I am going to try to figure out how to complete Sudoku puzzles this afternoon - this is one arena I have never entered into before, but I have heard it can be addictive.
Lydia continues to do well - my favorite time is in the evenings from about 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. when I get to hang out with her! She always helps to brighten my day! I will have my first non-stress test (essentially fetal monitoring) and blood pressure check at my doctor's office tomorrow morning. I will continue to have these twice per week until the baby arrives. More later...
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment