Lydia and Mom got to spend lots of quality time together today. I personally think it was good for both of them. The visit included lunch and time to just hang out...while Emily hated to see her go, she was able to spend about four hours with her.
I decided to finish where Brian left off from the earlier post. Yesterday was definitely one of my more emotional days - not due to anything from a medical perspective. Everything on that front continues to be fine. I think it just started to sink in that this small room is my home for a while. But I also realized how thankful I should be as a couple of women are on bedrest in the unit and can't even get up to take a shower. So, I am thankful for the small joys in life.
I had many visitors yesterday which definitely helped the day to go by more quickly. And Brian was able to come up to the hospital last night to watch the KU vs. K-State game with me and then was able to spend the night here (on the wonderful twin bed couch)! :) We again appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers and will keep you all updated! More later!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment