Well - I thought I would update you on the situation this morning. I am really just in a waiting pattern until tomorrow (Monday) morning to see what my revised labs and urine analysis shows. The doctor is concerned that I continue to be anemic, and I get to take two doses of iron supplements per day to try to increase my hemoglobin. Also, my pulse rate tends to be high, but they think this is a side effect of my low hemoglobin counts so hopefully all of this will start to normalize as my hemoglobin increases. Other than that, everything remains steady. My blood pressue continues to be low, and the nurses keep telling me that I am their "easy" patient. We will see if they still say that after I have been here for three weeks! :)
Oh, and since I forgot to include this in yesterday's blog, there were four babies born at SMMC on February 29th - they said that it was a relatively quiet day! The biggest highlight of my day is that I get to take a 30-minute wheelchair ride outside which I am very much looking forward to. I am also looking forward to spending more quality time with Lydia today. Again, we so appreciate all of your phone calls, kind words, and prayers. Let's hope we can hold on two more weeks - it is my doctor's goal to not deliver until March 17th if at all possible (the baby will be 34 weeks at that point)! Have a great Sunday!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment