Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

 
Ghouls

 
Just Want To

 
Have Fun

Happy Halloween 2009! I thought that I would share a couple of pictures of the girls in their Halloween costumes. We have had a fun week celebrating. Lydia had a small Halloween party at her Children's Day Out program on Tuesday, and we got to sing all sorts of fun Halloween-themed songs at our Kindermusik class on Thursday morning. Then, we all dressed up (Brian and I included) to go to a costume party last night. And tonight, we rounded out the celebrating with a little bit of "trick or treating." It was pretty funny to listen to Lydia go up to each door and proudly announce "Twick or Tweat." I mean really - how can you ever turn down candy to a beautiful little Cinderella princess? Hannah got the most enjoyment from seeing if she could literally eat the candy and the wrapper all at the same time! She was not too pleased that we made her wait until we got back to the house to enjoy a few pieces of candy before bed.

I can't believe that tomorrow will be November already. This fall seems to be going by so fast - perhaps because it hasn't really felt like fall here! Maybe it won't really feel like winter either - well, I can always hope! Also, you might notice the guards that Lydia has on her thumbs in the first picture. Those are actually Thumb Guards that are designed to help her stop sucking her thumb. She has to wear them 24/7 for four weeks. We put them on for the first time on Monday afternoon and so far, so good. Let's hope her habit is officially broken by Thanksgiving. We will certainly be giving thanks that day if that is the case!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Molly said...

Awww...I wish a beautiful princess and happy butterfly would have knocked on our door! By the way, where are the pictures of the nun and monk?