Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dad - Stop That


Not sure what I love more, the picture above or the story below.

Teachable moments for dad.
Balancing playing ignorant vs. making Lydia cry!
I was shaving this morning and Lydia came in and said "Stop that, I need to ask you a question."
So I dutifully did and came to the computer where she looked on the screen and said...."Dad there is an Ark, but no dinosaurs in the Ark. That is pretty funny, but WHY is that?

So did I tell her those things don't exist anymore and crush a 3 year-old or just play ignorant? I chose the latter. But I loved the picture that I received through e-mail so much that I posted it as my wallpaper on my computer...hence how she saw the picture.

As a side note, all credit to the artist Regan for capturing this great perspective.

1 comment: