Thursday, October 8, 2009

Concentration

I apologize for the posts this week since they don't have any pictures. But I love sharing stories about the girls too!

I told Brian a few days ago that Hannah has developed a new future career possibility. I think that she would be a great labor and delivery nurse. She has this new habit of pursing her lips together and breathing like they teach you to during childbirth classes. It is quite hilarious!

And it really only happens when she is doing a task that requires concentration. When she is focusing on something or trying really hard to finish something, she will purse her lips together and start deep breathing. It is really funny!

And Brian got to see it in action last night at dinner. She was trying to use her silverware to eat her food, and she started breathing like that. He looked at her like she was crazy! Lydia immediately started laughing hysterically which soon led all of us to be laughing together! It was quite a sight!

So, if you ever see Hannah breathing like she is in the middle of intense labor, don't worry. She is just concentrating! :)

No comments: