Friday, November 21, 2008

Sitting Alone

 

Well - as you can tell, Hannah has now mastered the art of sitting up on her own. She just got the hang of rolling over (from both back to tummy and tummy to back) other the past few weeks and is now officially on the move. But I tried to get her to sit up on her own the other day for the first time, and she did great. Yesterday afternoon, she hung out with me for about 10 minutes sitting up all on her own. I can't believe how fast they grow up! As you can tell, she loves her new vantage point. And yes, all you see is her gummy grin - she doesn't have any teeth yet!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Court said...

I'm not sure which picture I like more...this one or the one of L in the last post. They are both so stinkin' cute!!