Okay - so I have been terrible about blogging lately. But I thought I would try to catch up on a couple of events over the past couple of weeks. First of all, Lydia had a blast on Halloween. As you can see from the picture, she was a mouse. She really got a kick out of her costume, and she loved going door-to-door to gather candy!
You can tell that Hannah wasn't quite as big of a fan of Halloween. She fell asleep in my arms before we had even left the first cul-de-sac so Brian spent the rest of the evening at home with her handing out candy to our neighborhood kiddos.
Lydia's friend, Liam, also came over to trick-or-treat in our neighborhood. They were quite the pair. They got quite a few comments like "Oh, aren't they cute!" or "I have never seen a mouse and a monkey get along so well together." And I have to agree. They were giving each other hugs and pulling at each other's costumes all night - it was a lot of fun! Here they are at the end of the evening enjoying their "snacks" together!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment