Well - this is an interesting day for me to post these pictures since K-State just fired our head football coach yesterday afternoon. But - oh well! My girls still are big Wildcat fans regardless! Last Saturday, Lydia and I met my mom in Lawrence to go to the KU vs. K-State football game. It was a beautiful day, and we enjoyed hanging out together. Lydia really enjoyed the purple and white pom-poms that Grandma Becky brought for her to use and the oatmeal chocolate chip cookie that she ate right after lunch. Lydia actually did better than I expected at the game. We made it until halftime, and we had gotten into the stadium about an hour before the game began so she was definitely a trooper. Honestly, by halftime, I was ready to leave too! I wish we would have seen a more competitive game. But there is always next year! Here is a picture of Lydia chilling out at home once we got home from the game!
Hannah and Brian stayed at home on Saturday and watched the game on TV. Here is a picture of Hannah's gummy smile - she loves her exersaucer. I forgot how much I love that toy! I should have more pictures to post this weekend!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment