Friday, November 21, 2008

Rough Nap

 

As you can tell from this picture, Lydia has had a few rough nap days this week. On Tuesday and Wednesday morning, she fell asleep on the way home from our morning activities. By the time we got home, she woke up in time to eat lunch. But at 1:00 p.m. (her normal naptime), she wasn't at all interested in sleeping. On Tuesday, she literally sat up in her bed and talked until 3:30 p.m. when I went to get her up. On Wednesday, she started talking again. At 2:00 p.m., I went up and insisted that she close her eyes and go to sleep. Finally, at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, she gave up and went to sleep. She slept until 4:30 p.m. (I knew she was tired)! When she woke up, her hair was sopping wet and looked like this! You can tell it had been a rough afternoon for her!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: