Well - I have to apologize for the extended summer vacation that I took from the blog world. Not to worry - I have been keeping up quite extensively on everyone else's blogs. Just not updating our own! So, I decided that with school starting back up and us trying to settle into our fall schedule, I would also try to get back into blog updates. If nothing else, so that you can see and enjoy updated photos of our family.
Our big event for this summer was my brother's wedding. He married Kindra, a welcome addition to our family, on August 8th. What a fun event without a dull moment! :) As you can see from the pictures, a great time was had by all! And in case you are curious, Lydia was the flower girl! She did a wonderful job but truth be told, Hannah was a little jealous that she couldn't join in the fun!

Lydia and Grace walking back down the aisle hand in hand after the ceremony.

Hannah having a great time with Daddy at the reception.

Lydia and Grandma Becky at the reception.

Hannah showing her pearly whites.

Lydia showing off her silly face with my cousin, Steffanee.
Also, just as another update, Hannah took her first steps on July 31st. She has now officially transitioned to being more of a walker than a crawler! I think that our world is about to get rocked! She is definitely our little tornado (but at least she is a happy one). We hope that you are all getting back in the swing of things as we prepare for fall! Enjoy!


1 comment:
Beautiful pictures!! Love them.
Post a Comment