Thursday, October 2, 2008
Bike Riding Fool
Okay - I apologize that it has been so long since I have posted a blog entry! We have had a crazy couple of weeks! This is a photo of Lydia right before she and Brian took off for a bike ride! This was actually taken on the morning of Saturday, September 20th - that same evening, we had a babysitter watching Lydia and Hannah so we could get some errands run for her birthday. Megan (the babysitter) called us to tell us that Lydia had just vomited all over her! Wonderful - huh? Anyway, we rushed home and discovered on the following Monday that Lydia had hand, foot, and mouth virus! And the best news, Hannah got it too (just two days later). So, needless to say, that we cancelled Lydia's big birthday party celebration on Saturday, September 27th and just had the grandparents come. I really didn't feel like infecting any other kiddos with the virus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment