Friday, October 17, 2008

Where We Are

 

I apologize for my delay in posting blogs over the past couple of weeks. We have enjoyed having Brian home with us, but my afternoons have been spent hanging out with him instead of posting my usual blog entries! But he is returning to Embarq on Monday so I thought I would try to get back into the swing of blogging again.

We have made a couple of quick trips to see family over the past couple of weeks as well. We went to Hiawatha on Friday, October 3rd to see my family - Molly, Kevin, and Will were here from Wisconsin so we enjoyed seeing all of them. Lydia also had her first chance to ride on the combine with Uncle Griff - she really enjoyed it! She also had fun on the tractor with Grandpa. At least she knows that the appropriate color of farm equipment is green! :) I had another wedding on Sunday, October 5th. I only have two more weddings before the end of the year so I am finally winding down another busy wedding season.

Last weekend, we made a quick trip to Wichita to see Brian's family as well. He had fun hanging out with Uncle Chris and Aunt Brooke at their garage sale. Lydia also had another sleepover with cousin Parker - they always have so much fun together! And finally, the highlight of the trip came when we got to go to Brian's Uncle Steve and Aunt Linda's house in Kechi to see their horses. Lydia is fairly obsessed with horses right now so she thought that was pretty awesome!

I think we might head to the Louisburg Cider Mill and Pumpkin Patch this weekend so I should have more wonderful pictures next week! Have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: