Today, Lydia and I went to her Kindermusik class. She has definitely started looking forward to the class each week. She has a favorite song that she can't wait to sing each week. But the best part of the class for her is at the end - if she was good in class, she gets a stamp on her hand. They have a different stamp each week. Today, the stamp was a happy face. Lydia was so good today that the teacher gave her a stamp on both hands - she was so excited. But the funniest part of the whole class was as we were leaving, Lydia looked at me and said "Mommy - two Bobs!" At first, I was confused. But then I realized that she thought that the round circle with the face inside looked like Bob the Tomato from Veggie Tales. Lydia has not watched any Veggie Tales videos, but she loves a Veggie Tale book that we have called "God Made You Special." Anyway, she thought that the teacher had given her two "Bob" stamps! I am pretty sure that will be the highlight of Lydia's day! Here is a picture before we left for Kindermusik!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment