Tuesday, August 26, 2008
What A Day
This week has been pretty crazy for us already. I went into work yesterday and will go in again tomorrow to clean up all of my files before my official last day on September 30, 2008. Yeah! This morning, we had Lydia's Kindermusik class and her first visit to her "school." She is going to attend a Children's Day Out program on Thursdays at Lenexa United Methodist Church. Lydia was already having a rough morning before we even started our activities, but we all survived. So, after our visit to school, I stopped by Taco Bell to grab lunch for us. As you can see from the picture, she was a disaster! She even had rice in her diaper! :)
Another funny story that Lydia blessed me with today. As I was carrying her up for her nap, Lydia pointed to me and said "Brooke." She stayed at Aunt Brooke's house yesterday while I was at work so Brooke has definitely been on her mind. I told her that my name wasn't Brooke and asked her what my name was. She told me my name was "Howell" since she has learned to say her last name and is quite proud of it! I told her that my last name was Howell and asked her what my first name was. To which she quickly replied, "Happy"! Well - it could have been worse. As I put her into her crib for her nap, she smiled up at me and said "Happy Howell"! Gotta love being a Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's adorable, Emily! Although I'm sad that my times seeing you in the office are limited now, I have a feeling I'll keep better tabs on you through the blog anyway :)
So cute!!! Glad to hear you guys are doing well!! Congrats on staying home full time!
Post a Comment