Friday, August 29, 2008

Hanging Out

 

I love this picture of Lydia. Brian must have taken this picture a couple of nights ago! She is already in her jammies and is hanging out with all of her favorite pals - Hamley, Max, and her babies! We have had a crazy week, but we enjoyed some relaxation time today at Deanna Rose Farmstead. Lydia is still in love with the cows, goats, and ducks. Maybe at some point, she will realize that there are other animals in the world. :)
 

This is a picture of Hannah from last night. In the evenings, we usually just let her sleep from 8:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m. (when I feed her again) in the living room with us. Sometimes, Brian and I take turns holding her as we realize how quickly the time passes from the baby phase until they are little girls. Anyway, Hannah is completely at peace in this picture. She also enjoyed the farm today - she was actually awake for most of the time this morning! She has such a sweet personality!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Emily - your girls are so precious....Lydia with all of her lovies and Hannah so peaceful! I'm so glad your blog is back up and running! :)