Monday, August 18, 2008
Crazy Morning!
This morning has already started out crazy! Lydia woke up earlier than normal this morning, and I hadn't even gotten into the shower yet. So, I brought her a sippy cup of water and her beloved friends (Hamley and Max - both bears and her baby). Little did I know that while I was getting ready, she went back to sleep! :) I went in to get her up and see was sound asleep again. I managed to snap this picture without waking her up. Then, I went to check on Hannah and found her horizontal in her crib and very happy as you can see from the picture. Hannah just finished her bottle, and we are still waiting for Lydia to wake up. We will have to see how the rest of the day goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Yeah!!! So glad to read your blog and see how you guys are doing! Congrats on your new little one!
Post a Comment