Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Update on the Howell Family
Just wanted to write a quick update on the newly expanded Howell family! We are all doing well. I came home from the hospital on Sunday morning, and I have to follow up with my doctor on Wednesday to ensure that my blood pressure continues to stay within an acceptable range. At this point, our hope is that I don't have to take any high blood pressure medication. I feel much better than I did last week, and Hannah is doing well too! :) In fact, she slept from 10:30 p.m. - 5:30 a.m. last night (what more can you ask for)! Lydia is a great big sister, and we are looking forward to adjusting to having a family of four! Thank you all for your generosity, prayers, and support over the past two months. God has certainly protected our family and surrounded us with wonderful family and friends like you! Thanks again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment