We attended our Christmas Eve service at WFC tonight. It was a wonderful service, and the theme of the message was simply that He gave. God gave us His one and only son, Jesus, as the best gift that we can receive this Christmas season.
But the preschool kiddos also sang before the start of the service tonight. And Lydia gave quite a show as you can see from the attached video. I will warn you that it is a long video, but Lydia certainly gave the audience quite a few laughs. She definitely has a personality all her own and has no fear of being on stage or in front of people.
We hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas season! Enjoy!
NOTE: If the above video does not load well, please click on this link to view the video on YouTube. Thanks!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That was great! Neither of my boys would have walked near that stage - so happy to see that she has no reservations. Great job, Lydia! Merry Christmas!!
Oh my that is funny!! She did fantastic!! I am glad you posted it because after working with them the last 4 weeks I was curious how she did!!
That is hilarious! I'm thinking wedding video someday! Thanks for coming down this weekend, Parker was glad to have Lydia at her birthday.
Post a Comment